Share this page
Flexible Heavy-Duty Coating
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Liquid Rubber Color Waterproof Sealant is water based, containing no Solvents or VOC's. This means it's safe to use indoors and outdoors with no special breathing apparatus like solvenated products need. You're safe, your children are safe and your pets are safe. We believe you should have a choice in purchasing high quality products that are safe for you and the environment
- USED FOR: Flat Roofs, Metal Roofs, Sloped Roofs, Planter Boxes, Foundations, Ponds, Sheds, Basements, Metal, Wood, Concrete and more...
- See DIY APPLICATIONS for more specific info
- EASY TO APPLY - Basically just like painting except you use heavy coats to build up your waterproof membrane. Open the container and start using. You can close the container and use later if you have left over material. No pot life or working time like 2 component products. Apply by Brush, Roller or Good Quality Paint Sprayer
- HIGHLY FLEXIBLE - UV Stable - Final membrane has over 1000% Elongation and the Sun will not degrade the product.
- FOR A BULLETPROOF SYSTEM - Bridge joints, seams, vents, gaps, protrusions…. With LIQUID RUBBER SEAM TAPE or LIQUID RUBBER GEO-TEXTILE where possible movement may occur.
Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 15 sq ft (1.4 sq/m). It should require around 4-5 heavy coats to achieve a 60-80 mil (1.5-2.0mm) (DFT) membrane.
Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 25 sq ft (2.3 sq/m). It should require around 2-3 heavy coats to achieve a 30 mil (0.76mm) (DFT) membrane.
- Avoid hot, direct, intense sun when applying. Mornings and Evenings are best if it's blistering hot
- Product stays soft, flexible and may have some tackiness, not meant as a constant walking surface
- Apply next heavy coat when it's dry to touch (typically 6-8 hours), make sure there is no uncured material underneath. Tacky is ok
- Generally you can apply 1-2 coats per day
- Apply all material until you use up the required amount
- Do not combine Black products with Colored products, use one or the other
- For larger areas, pour out and spread around with a broom, roller or squeegee
- If corrosion/rust is present, use Multi-Purpose Primer or a rust primer
- Use EPDM/TPO Primer for EPDM/TPO substrates. Use Multi-Purpose Primer for PVC and Concrete Surfaces
- Apply above 10C/50F
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Apply next coat(s) as soon as possible not allowing extended time between if possible
- Safe for Fish and Plants
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
Data Sheet & Safety Data Sheet
I left a note with my order concerned about my product freezing on the porch if I wasn’t home to receive it. You put insulation and a hot hands hand warmer in the box. Totally excellent. What a great company and attention to the customer.
Thank you very much
Aaron D. Luxford
I was told by my HVAC contractor to check your product out when he came to give me a quote for redoing old duct work before framing in a basement den. I had another brand sealer and he told me about your black product. I decided to do all my basement, both future finished and the garage side so I chose the white version. I cannot confirm if the black is “better” or even different, but I am very impressed with the white product. Minimal odor, very strong membrane type coating after 3 coats, and I can already tell the basement just smells more fresh. My assumption is sealing off all the pore spaces in the block caused this. A little more expensive than some competitors, but I believe the product is a very high end, long lasting, true membrane product. I am very satisfied with my decision to do this project right.
The extra International Transaction Fee of $5.13 was not cool, since the the info I got says the item says was shipped from California. It would be nice to have that unexpected charge reimbursed. The product itself seems to be working good so far. Thank you!
The product was shipped on time, and came to my house in good condition. It also worked great. I used the primer first, and then the liquid rubber the next day, applied it to my concrete pond.
I love it when it covers the walkway, covering the cracks =, stopping the weeds from growing through. But recently after applying it, there was rain and a good amount of it was washed away before it could dry thoroughly
View color swatch at your local Benjamin Moore Store.
Due to Computer Monitors, Colours may not be exactly as shown.