Share this page
Flexible Heavy-Duty Coating
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Sealant is water based, containing no Solvents and with ultra-low VOC's. This means it's safe to use indoors and outdoors with no special breathing apparatus like solvenated products need. You're safe, your children are safe and your pets are safe. We believe you should have a choice in purchasing high quality products that are safe for you and the environment
- USED FOR: General waterproofing with enhanced wear resistance. Common applications include metal roofs, EPDM roofs, vertical walls, light traffic areas, basement floors and much more.See DIY APPLICATIONS for more specific info
- EASY TO APPLY - Basically just like painting except you use heavy coats to build up your waterproof membrane. Open the container and start using. You can close the container and use later if you have left over material. No pot life or working time like 2 component products. Apply by Brush, Roller or Good Quality Paint Sprayer
- HIGHLY FLEXIBLE - UV Stable - Polyurethane Sealant will withstand weathering and not degrade due to UV.
- FOR A BULLETPROOF SYSTEM - Bridge joints, seams, vents, gaps, protrusions…. With LIQUID RUBBER SEAM TAPE or LIQUID RUBBER GEO-TEXTILE where possible movement may occur.
Apply minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 20 sq ft (1.9 sq/m). It should require around 4-5 heavy coats to achieve a 40 mil. (1mm) (DFT) membrane.
Apply minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 40 sqft (3.7 sqm). It should require around 2-3 heavy coats to achieve a 20 mil. (0.5mm) (DFT) membrane.
- Avoid hot, direct, intense sun when applying. Mornings and Evenings are best if it's blistering hot
- Product stays soft, flexible and may have some tackiness, not meant as a constant walking surface
- Apply next heavy coat when it's dry to touch (typically 4-6 hours), make sure there is no uncured material underneath. Tacky is ok
- Generally you can apply 1-2 coats per day
- Apply all material until you use up the required amount
- Do not combine Black products with Colored products, use one or the other
- For larger areas, pour out and spread around with a broom, roller or squeegee
- Use EPDM Primer for EPDM substrates. Use Multi-Purpose Primer for PVC and Concrete Surfaces
- (we do not currently carry a primer for TPO)
- Apply above 10C/50F
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Apply next coat(s) as soon as possible not allowing extended time between if possible
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast or if rain is expected within 24 hours
Data Sheet & Safety Data Sheet
The product worked really well with simple applications. I really like the fact that it does not set too quickly as it gives time to do touch ups on a still wet surface. I achieved the textured look by using a 10mm mat roller. Exactly what was needed for the barefoot traction on wet without peeling the skin off the bottom of your feet.
I’ve been bending ears about your Canadian product ever since.
View color swatch at your local Benjamin Moore Store.
Due to Computer Monitors, Colours may not be exactly as shown.