Share this page
- High performance bonding agent
- Improves adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Reduces vapor drive from substrate
- Single component
- Water based, no solvent's and low VOC's
- Applied with a roller, brush or spraying equipment
- Ensure a clean, dry surface before applying
- Performs best on wood and concrete
- Apply 1-2 coats depending on surface
- Apply top coat within 24 hrs and when tack free
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 175 - 200 sq ft (18.58 sq/m).
Data Sheet & Safety Data Sheet
The product was very easy to use with no mess and no fuss.
Is all as expected seals great and instrucction very easy to follow.
Liquid Rubber Multi-Purpose Primer
So far I’m very pleased it went on easily and dried fairly quick.
Goes on easy and works well.