Share this page
- High performance bonding agent
- Improves adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Reduces vapor drive from substrate
- Single component
- Water based, no solvent's and low VOC's
- Applied with a roller, brush or spraying equipment
- Ensure a clean, dry surface before applying
- Performs best on wood and concrete
- Apply 1-2 coats depending on surface
- Apply top coat within 24 hrs and when tack free
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 175 - 200 sq ft (18.58 sq/m).
Data Sheet & Safety Data Sheet
I used this for my concrete Pond project and I am very happy with the results. The customer service was also superb!
We have a boat dock with an accessible upper level for deck chairs and sunbathing. It gets constant heat and the original canvas-wrapped plywood flooring was starting to leak water onto the boat below and deteriorate. We applied the primer and textured deck paint according to recommendation and it was easy and results look fantastic!
I very much like this product so far just finishing up my project and I will see how the product protects the coop over time