Share this page
Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating
You take pride in the condition, appearance, and performance of your property. After all, your home is something you can pass on for generations—it can be part of your lasting legacy
It’s our mission to help you fulfill that endeavor, and we’re doing exactly that for countless satisfied customers through our Polyurethane Deck Coating. It’s the hidden ingredient that can preserve your property for decades...
Delivering Pristine Quality You Can Share With Your Family
Here at Liquid Rubber, we understand that quality and performance hold paramount importance. That’s why our polyurethane deck coating is designed to be 10 times stronger than traditional deck coatings.
Our Polyurethane Deck Coating delivers a hard waterproof surface to keep your property in pristine condition, and provides a fiercely durable protective layer to keep your property performing at the highest level.
From family cookouts to fishing adventures with the grandkids, your deck or dock will be a constant source of happiness and everlasting memories for years to come when it’s wearing Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating as armor.
Produces a Look You Can Be Proud Of
Quality and performance are absolutely necessary, but we know the appearance of your property matters too. That’s why our Polyurethane Deck Coating comes in 16 attractive color and texture options that can be applied to deck boards, plywood, and concrete.
Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating gives you a look you will be proud to share with your family, friends, and guests.
Meanwhile, the coating’s waterproof membrane has excellent solar reflectivity and UV stability to enhance appearance and performance. Plus, it’s easy to apply.
Protect your surfaces with Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating to preserve your property—and those everlasting memories—for generations.
The Next Generation of Innovative Protective Deck Coatings
- Waterproof traffic grade membrane
- Ultra - Low VOC's
- UV resistant
- Smooth & Textured options
- Seamless membrane
- Easy to apply
- No tackiness
- Color options available
Polyurethane Deck Coating
Apply minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 40 sq ft (3.7 sq m). It should require around 3-4 heavy coats. High traffic areas require 1 gallon per 30 sq ft (2.8 sq m).
- Apply using a roller, brush or paint sprayer to provide a seamless and fully adhered membrane to most substrates.
- Ensure a clean, dry surface free of dirt, dust and loose flaky paint. Can be applied over paint or stain
- Use Liquid Rubber Deck and Patio Cleaner to prep wood and Liquid Rubber Concrete Etch to prep concrete
- For extra adhesion, performance and longevity and to create a moisture vapor barrier, use 1 heavy coat of Multi-Purpose Primer. Use primer on concrete, wood
- Brush products between deck boards
- Apply above 10C/50F
- Apply next heavy coat when it's dry to touch, make sure there is no uncured material underneath (typically 4-6 hours).
- Avoid hot, direct, intense sun when applying. Mornings and Evenings are best if it's blistering hot
- Avoid contact with solvents and solvent type adhesives
- Do not combine Black products with Coloured products
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Apply next coat(s) as soon as possible not allowing extended time between if possible
- Generally you can apply 1-2 coats per day
- Wait 3 days for light foot traffic
- Wait 5-7 days before placing furniture back on surface
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
- Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Wood Deck Coating Application GuidelineDownload the guide
- Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating Smooth DeckRead the Data Sheet
- Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating Textured DeckRead the Data Sheet
- Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating Smooth DeckRead the SDS
- Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating Textured DeckRead the SDS
Our deck is going to last years longer and I will never have to stain it again.
I used the product on a veranda.....floor on veranda level and ceiling for the lower level....it was great. Used suggested products....cleaner, joint tape and paint. Looks great after a full 4 seasons of wear. Paint color is pleasing, too. Well worth the cost and work involved. I'm a happy Liquid Rubber customer.
Looks good, I am quite pleased with this product. Just finished painting yesterday so I don’t know how it will hold up yet.
Very well protected package
Great alternative for the DYI person. If you can use a paint roller you can do this, and it works great.
Smooth Brilliant White
Smooth Misty Grey
Smooth Stone Grey
Smooth Cobalt Grey
Smooth Neutral Beige
Smooth Saddle Brown
Smooth Char Brown
Textured Brilliant White
Textured Misty Grey
Textured Stone Grey
Textured Cobalt Grey
Textured Neutral Beige
Textured Saddle Brown
Textured Char Brown
View color swatch at your local Benjamin Moore Store.
Due to Computer Monitors, Colours may not be exactly as shown.