Share this page
Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating
Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating is a brush, roll and spray high-performance; polyurethane, elastomeric coating that provides a hard, durable; waterproof surface. The cured membrane has excellent UV stability.
The Next Generation of Innovative Protective Deck Coatings
- Waterproof membrane
- Ultra - Low VOC's
- UV resistant
- Smooth & Textured options
- Seamless membrane
- Easy to apply
- No tackiness
- Color options available
Polyurethane Deck Coating
Should be applied at a coverage of 70 ft2 / G per coat. Min 2 - 3 heavy coats. For waterproofing areas we recommend 3-4 coats.
- Apply using a roller, brush or paint sprayer to provide a seamless and fully adhered membrane to most substrates.
- Ensure a clean, dry surface free of dirt, dust and loose flaky paint. Can be applied over paint or stain
- Use wood cleaner to prep
- For extra adhesion, performance and longevity, use 1 heavy coat of Multi-Purpose Primer. Use primer on concrete, wood
- Brush products between deck boards
- Apply above 10C/50F
- Apply next heavy coat when it's dry to touch, make sure there is no uncured material underneath.
- Avoid hot, direct, intense sun when applying. Mornings and Evenings are best if it's blistering hot
- Avoid contact with solvents and solvent type adhesives
- Do not combine Black products with Coloured products
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Apply next coat(s) as soon as possible not allowing extended time between if possible
- Generally you can apply 1-2 coats per day
- Wait 5-7 days before placing furniture back on surface
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
- Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Wood Deck Coating Application GuidelineDownload the guide
- Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating Smooth DeckRead the Data Sheet
- Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating Textured DeckRead the Data Sheet
- Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating Smooth DeckRead the SDS
- Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating Textured DeckRead the SDS
We used Liquid Rubber primer and LR polyureathane textured products on a fiberglass roof deck. We watched all the videos and followed directions. We asked technical questions about use on a fiberglass deck and got quick responses.
Preparing the surface took a lot of effort. Almost efortlessly, we applied two primer coats with a roller. When it was tacky dry, we applied the first coat of liquid rubber. We worked in small sections rolling on the product straight from the 5 gallon bucket. We put 3 more coats on over the next 3 days rotating the direction of application. We built up with extra coats of product in designated areas so rain water would slope away from house.
We are currently in the 7-10 day curing process but our misty grey textured deck looks great.
We will know how well the product works when the next big rainfall hits LA. We believe the LR waterproofing properties will be up for the challenge.
Excellent customer service!
When ordering, be sure to allocate a few days for product to clear US customs.
We are in our mid 60s and had no problem using these products although it took both my husband and I to carry 5 gallon buckets (@75lbs) up to the 2nd floor deck.
It's easy to apply, fills in cracks, has a very low odor, dries quickly and is easy to clean up. I coated some old patio furniture and am completely satisfied. I bought another gallon to do more projects. Customer service was excellent. No complaints!
Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating
I had a storage room off my garage that reeked for almost 20 years and nothing I did helped. I got the idea to cover the floor, ceiling & walls with liquid rubber to seal the odors. It worked & my wife is thrilled.
Smooth Brilliant White
Smooth Misty Grey
Smooth Stone Grey
Smooth Cobalt Grey
Smooth Neutral Beige
Smooth Saddle Brown
Smooth Char Brown
Textured Brilliant White
Textured Misty Grey
Textured Stone Grey
Textured Cobalt Grey
Textured Neutral Beige
Textured Saddle Brown
Textured Char Brown
Due to Computer Monitors, Colours may not be exactly as shown.