Share this page
Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating
Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating is a brush, roll and spray high-performance; polyurethane, elastomeric coating that provides a hard, durable; waterproof surface. The cured membrane has excellent UV stability.
The Next Generation of Innovative Protective Deck Coatings
- Waterproof membrane
- Ultra - Low VOC's
- UV resistant
- Smooth & Textured options
- Seamless membrane
- Easy to apply
- No tackiness
- Color options available
Polyurethane Deck Coating
Apply minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 40 sq ft (3.7 sq m). It should require around 3-4 heavy coats. High traffic areas require 1 gallon per 30 sq ft (2.8 sq m).
- Apply using a roller, brush or paint sprayer to provide a seamless and fully adhered membrane to most substrates.
- Ensure a clean, dry surface free of dirt, dust and loose flaky paint. Can be applied over paint or stain
- Use Liquid Rubber Deck and Patio Cleaner to prep wood and Liquid Rubber Concrete Etch to prep concrete
- For extra adhesion, performance and longevity, use 1 heavy coat of Multi-Purpose Primer. Use primer on concrete, wood
- Brush products between deck boards
- Apply above 10C/50F
- Apply next heavy coat when it's dry to touch, make sure there is no uncured material underneath.
- Avoid hot, direct, intense sun when applying. Mornings and Evenings are best if it's blistering hot
- Avoid contact with solvents and solvent type adhesives
- Do not combine Black products with Coloured products
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Apply next coat(s) as soon as possible not allowing extended time between if possible
- Generally you can apply 1-2 coats per day
- Wait 3 days for light foot traffic
- Wait 5-7 days before placing furniture back on surface
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
- Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Wood Deck Coating Application GuidelineDownload the guide
- Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating Smooth DeckRead the Data Sheet
- Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating Textured DeckRead the Data Sheet
- Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating Smooth DeckRead the SDS
- Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating Textured DeckRead the SDS
So far so good!
This was exactly what I had in mind.
The product was worked well. Very pleased. Lets see how it holds up to the hot summer heat in Arizona.
Absolutely love the way our deck looks.
Smooth Brilliant White
Smooth Misty Grey
Smooth Stone Grey
Smooth Cobalt Grey
Smooth Neutral Beige
Smooth Saddle Brown
Smooth Char Brown
Textured Brilliant White
Textured Misty Grey
Textured Stone Grey
Textured Cobalt Grey
Textured Neutral Beige
Textured Saddle Brown
Textured Char Brown
View color swatch at your local Benjamin Moore Store.
Due to Computer Monitors, Colours may not be exactly as shown.