Deck and Dock Coating Options New
Protect Your Everlasting Family Memories
Any recreational vehicle gives you the chance to create memories that will last a lifetime. From traveling across the country to going camping for the weekend, your RV is the sanctuary that allows you to have a home away from home.
Yet RVs are notorious for leaks, and those leaks can quickly ruin a family vacation...and the lifelong mental souvenirs that were supposed to come with it. Liquid Rubber’s RV Roof Coating never lets another leak steal away those precious memories.
Keeping Your Family Safe, Cool, and Happy
The RV’s biggest strength is the potential for it to deliver you and your family on unforgettable journeys. Unfortunately, the RV also has a weakness. Vents, skylights, tears, and more leave the RV vulnerable to leaks and overheating that can turn your dream vacation into a nightmare.
With Liquid Rubber RV Roof Coating, those vulnerabilities disappear. It cures into a waterproof membrane, giving your vehicle the armor it needs to deliver you and your family safely to and from your destination.
And this solar reflective and UV resistant coating keeps your RV cool, meaning you’ll be comfortable throughout your entire journey.
Eliminates the Costly Repair Services Keeping You From Your Next Vacation
Delivering the highest quality possible is what drives Liquid Rubber because it serves as the gateway to our customers’ happiness.
When it comes to our RV Roof Coating, some of that happiness comes from helping you avoid those costly repairs that normally accompany any recreational vehicle.
This environmentally friendly coating keeps your RV from falling victim to the perils of leaks, and DIY application means virtually[/description]
- Ensure a clean, dry surface - use Liquid Rubber RV Roof Cleaner
- Wipe roof with acetone as a final surface clean on EPDM Roofs
- Use EPDM Primer on EPDM Roofs and Multi-Purpose Primer on fiberglass, aluminum
- EPDM is a rubber sheet membrane, TPO is a plastic sheet membrane
- Bridge joints, seams, vents, skylights etc., with Liquid Rubber Seam Tape
- Apply Liquid Rubber RV Roof Coating
- Read full Application Guideline in Documents below
- See Products Used below
- When applying EPDM Primer, work on half the roof at one time. Primer is really sticky. Apply the EPDM Primer, allow to cure (will remain tacky) and then apply the RV Roof Coating. Once that cures you'll be able to work on the other half while standing on the RV Roof Coating
- For larger areas you can pour out the RV Roof Coating on the surface and roll or broom around
- Apply next heavy coat when product is dry to touch and nothing is wet underneath
- Use up all required material to ensure a long lasting membrane
- Avoid hot, direct, intense sunlight during application
- Apply above 10C/50F
- Remove painter's tape while coating is still wet
- Do not apply if dew or rain is forecast
- Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 50 sq ft (4.65 sq/m). It should require around 2-3 heavy coats.
- 1 x 5 gallon pail of RV Roof Coating will coat RV's up to 30 feet. Be sure to use up all material.