Deck and Docks - Liquid Rubber Cool Foot Coating
Liquid Rubber Cool Foot Coating is a liquid applied coating that reduces heat transfer from the surface to your foot. This product is water-based and provides a durable, protective membrane. There are no solvents or VOC's and is non-toxic. Color options available.
This product is applicable for Deck & Dock Boards.
- Ensure a clean, dry surface. Wood Prep Cleaner recommended
- For extra adhesion, performance and longevity, use 1-2 coats of Multi-Purpose Primer. Apply Liquid Rubber Cool Foot Coating when Primer is dry - tack free (up to 6 hrs) and within 24 hrs.
- Apply a minimum of two heavy coats to achieve required thickness. 20 mil (0.5 mm) Dry Film Thickness
- See below for products used and coverage
- Dust or dirt can cause loss of adhesion
- Apply the next coat when the product is dry to touch
- Apply material until you use up the required amount
- Use a roller or brush to apply. Can be sprayed with a good quality paint sprayer
- Apply above 10C (50F)
- Brush products between deck boards
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Not meant for ponding water environments