Decks and Docks - Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck and Dock Coating
Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck & Dock Coating is a brush, roll and spray high-performance; polyurethane, elastomeric coating that provides a hard, durable; waterproof surface. The cured membrane has excellent solar reflectivity and UV stability.
Applicable for deck boards, plywood and concrete.
Smooth and Textured options available.
Up to 10 times stronger than regular deck and dock coatings.
- Ensure a clean, dry surface. Wood Prep Cleaner recommended for Wood and Concrete Etch for Concrete
- For extra adhesion, performance, longevity and on Pressure Treated surfaces, use 1 coat of Multi-Purpose Primer. Apply Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Coating when Primer is dry - tack free (up to 6 hrs) and within 24 hrs.
- Depending on application, apply 2-4 heavy coats.
- COVERAGE - 100 ft2 / G per coat
-Apply a minimum of two heavy coats
-Apply a minimum of 3-4 heavy coats
-Apply a minimum of two heavy coats of Textured and then two heavy coats of Smooth
See below for products used
- Dust or dirt can cause loss of adhesion
- Smooth applied by a roller or brush and can be sprayed with a good quality Paint Sprayer
- Textured can be applied by a brush or textured roller and can be sprayed with a Textured Hopper
- Brush products between deck boards
- Apply the next heavy coat when the product is dry to the touch and nothing is wet underneath. Tacky is ok
- Apply material until you use up the required amount
- Apply above 10C (50F)
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
- Plywood Deck Application Guide