Foundations - Exterior - Liquid Rubber Coating
Liquid Rubber Foundation Sealant is a liquid applied coating that cures into a seamless waterproof membrane. Applications include: concrete, wood, cinder block & insulated concrete forms (ICF's). Flexible up to -20C/-4F for exterior; below grade, cold climate applications. This product is water-based and contains no solvents, is VOC-free and is non-toxic.
- Ensure a clean, dry surface
- Bridge joints, cracks, seams etc., with Liquid Rubber Geo-Textile
- Build up heavy coats to achieve required thickness. 40-60 mil (1.5 mm) Dry Film Thickness
- COVERAGE - Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 20 sq ft (1.9 sq/m). It should require around 3-4 heavy coats to achieve a 40-60 mil. (1-1.5mm) (DFT) membrane.
- Exterior Foundation Guideline - Click Link
- See below for products used
- Dust or dirt can cause loss of adhesion
- Product stays soft, flexible and may have some tackiness
- Apply the next heavy coat when the product is dry to the touch and nothing is wet underneath. Tacky is ok
- Apply material until you use up the required amount
- Use a roller or brush to apply
- Apply above 5C (40F)
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Protect from backfill with Rigid Insulation or Dimple Board