Torch Down/Mod-Bit Roofs Liquid Rubber Coatings
It's inevitable that Torch Down and Mod-Bit Roofs will begin to break down over time. Liquid Rubber Canada offers an easy DIY solution by bridging the joints with Liquid Rubber Seam Tape and coating the surface with Liquid Rubber Waterproof Sealant. For about a quarter of the cost, you can add approximately 10 years to your roof.
- Ensure a clean, dry surface and substrate: Do not coat over saturated roofs
- Bridge joints, seams, vents, skylights etc., with Liquid Rubber Seam Tape
- Apply Liquid Rubber Waterproof Sealant to entire roof
- Coverage of 50 sq ft / G (3.78L) per coat. Minimum of three coats
- Can be sprayed, brushed and rolled.
- Avoid hot, direct sunlight during application
- Apply above 10C
- Remove Painters Tape while still wet
- See below for products used and coverage