Maintain Your Home’s Most Elegant Feature
A beautiful pond can be the centerpiece of your home. It adds a level of elegance, adventure, and intrigue that can’t be gained from any other property feature.
Unfortunately, all it takes is a single leak to turn that tasteful centerpiece into a barren, unfruitful eyesore. By offering unmatched protection against leaks, Liquid Rubber’s NeoPond Sealant will ensure your pond remains a source of joy and beauty for years to come.
This Easy-to-Apply Waterproof Membrane Preserves Your Home’s Character
A pond is often a pronounced aspect of your home’s character. It can add life to a front garden, and it can turn an empty yard into a miniature ecosystem full of nature. That’s why Liquid Rubber is dedicated to maintaining the integrity of your pond.
With NeoPond Sealant, you’ll receive a fully submersible, fish- and plant-safe waterproofing membrane that protects your pond from the devastating leaks that can rob your home of such elegance.
And no expert is required when using Liquid Rubber’s NeoPond Sealant. Specially-designed to be applied like a paint, this sealant adds unrivaled protection to your pond in a few simple steps.
Provides Safety for Your Family, Pets, and More
Just like quality, safety is paramount to Liquid Rubber. It’s our mission to deliver durable, high-performance products that never lose sight of the fact that the safety of your loved ones is most important.
Our NeoPond Sealant is no exception. Containing no solvents and ultra-low VOCs, this water-based sealant provides uncompromising safety when it comes to your family, your pets, and the environment.
With Liquid Rubber’s NeoPond Sealant, you don’t have to sacrifice quality, safety, or appearance when it comes to preserving the centerpiece of your home.
- Ensure a clean, dry surface.
- For Concrete - use Liquid Rubber Concrete Etch.
- For Wood - use Liquid Rubber Deck Cleaner
- For EPDM Rubber Liners - use Acetone
- Apply Primer
- For Concrete and Wood - use Liquid Rubber Multi-Purpose Primer
- For EPDM Rubber Liners - use Liquid Rubber EDPM Primer
- EPDM is a rubber sheet membrane, TPO is a plastic sheet membrane
- Bridge joints, seams, cracks
- For Concrete and Wood - use Liquid Rubber Geo-Textile
- For EPDM Rubber Liners - use Liquid Rubber Seam Tape
- Apply heavy coats of Liquid Rubber NeoPond Sealant
- Read full Application Guideline in Documents below
- See Products Used below
- Safe for Fish and Plants
- Dust or dirt can cause loss of adhesion
- Apply the next coat when the product is dry to touch and nothing is wet underneath.
- Apply material until you use up the required amount
- Use Roller or Brush to apply
- For larger areas you can pour out the NeoPond Sealant on the surface and roll or broom around
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Use up all required material to ensure a long lasting membrane
- Avoid hot, direct, intense sunlight during application
- Apply above 5C/40F
- Allow to cure 3-5 days from last application before water testing
- Remove painter's tape while coating is still wet
- Do not apply if dew or rain is forecast
- Liquid Rubber NeoPond Sealant - Small Pond
- Liquid Rubber NeoPond Sealant - Koi Pond
- Liquid Rubber NeoPond Sealant - Contemporary Pond
- Liquid Rubber NeoPond Sealant - Backyard Pond
- Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 40 sq ft (3.7 sq/m). It should require around 3-4 heavy coats.
- 200 sq ft per 5 gallon pail