Share this page
Flexible Heavy-Duty Coating
- Multi-purpose coating that cures into a waterproof membrane
- Applicable for: roofs, gutters, planters, foundations and much more
- Water based, no harmful solvents or VOC's
- Flexible and resistant to freeze/thaw cycles
- Excellent adhesion, chemical and UV resistance
- 1 - 3.78L (1G) pail of Waterproof Sealant - Original Black
- 1 - 4" x 15' Pack of Seam Tape
- Save over $15 per Kit
- 2 - Brushes
- 2 - Bags of Disposable Gloves
Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 15 sq ft (1.4 sq/m). It should require around 4-5 heavy coats to achieve a 60-80 mil (1.5-2.0mm) (DFT) membrane.
Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 30 sq ft (2.8 sq/m). It should require around 3-4 heavy coats to achieve a 30 mil (0.76mm) (DFT) membrane.
- Avoid hot, direct and intense sun when applying.
- Product stays soft, flexible and may have some tackiness, not meant as a walking surface.
- You can re-coat when it's dry to touch (typically 12-24 hours) and make sure there is no uncured material underneath.
- Apply material until you use up the required amount.
- For larger areas, pour out and spread around with a roller or squeegee.
- If corrosion is present, use MetalSafe Sealant.
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast or if rain is expected within 24 hours
View color swatch at your local Benjamin Moore Store.
Due to Computer Monitors, Colours may not be exactly as shown.