Share this page
Deck & Patio Cleaner
- Fast acting cleaner that restores and revitalizes outdoor surfaces
- Eliminates stains and contamination using Oxygen Action
- Use of tough cleaning tasks like algae, mold, mildew, grease and dirt
- Non-Toxic, Biodegradable, no VOC's, Acid, Chlorine or Bleach
- Use on Wood, Concrete, Brick, Fiberglass, Metal and more
- Let Deck & Patio Cleaner do the hard work so you don't have to
- Read Application Information before starting
- Ready to use. Do not dilute. Wet surface lightly with garden hose.
- Apply product generously using brush, roller or larger vented garden sprayer. Allow solution to stand 5-10 minutes without drying.
- Work into the surface using a stiff bristle brush. Scrub a small section first to determine if area is cleaned.
- For best results, rinse thoroughly using a pressure washer.
- For stubborn stains, repeat application.
Approximately 200 sq.ft. (18 sq.m.) - 400 sq.ft. (37 sq.m.)per 1G (3.78L).
Safety Data Sheet
The only issue I had was that one of the gallon containers came slightly leaking, no issue. Once this has aged then I plan on doing the entire deck with this stuff.
I have more than half of my order left. The product is excellent but you recommended and sold me double the amount I needed
Last year 10 galons can not cover the tapes(on 4 by 8 plywoods) on 150 sq.f.Last month I can not order 1g same color for small repair,becouse the company change colors.Very nice business decision.Thank you.