Share this page
Flexible Heavy-Duty Coating
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Liquid Rubber Color Waterproof Sealant is water based, containing no Solvents or VOC's. This means it's safe to use indoors and outdoors with no special breathing apparatus like solvenated products need. You're safe, your children are safe and your pets are safe. We believe you should have a choice in purchasing high quality products that are safe for you and the environment
- USED FOR: Flat Roofs, Metal Roofs, Sloped Roofs, Planter Boxes, Foundations, Ponds, Sheds, Basements, Metal, Wood, Concrete and more...
- See DIY APPLICATIONS for more specific info
- EASY TO APPLY - Basically just like painting except you use heavy coats to build up your waterproof membrane. Open the container and start using. You can close the container and use later if you have left over material. No pot life or working time like 2 component products. Apply by Brush, Roller or Good Quality Paint Sprayer
- HIGHLY FLEXIBLE - UV Stable - Final membrane has over 1000% Elongation and the Sun will not degrade the product.
- FOR A BULLETPROOF SYSTEM - Bridge joints, seams, vents, gaps, protrusions…. With LIQUID RUBBER SEAM TAPE or LIQUID RUBBER GEO-TEXTILE where possible movement may occur.
50 sq ft/G per coat. Apply 3-4 heavy coats to achieve a 60-80 mil. (1.5-2.0mm) membrane.
100 sq ft/G per coat. Apply 2-3 heavy coats to achieve a 40-60 mil. (1.0-1.5mm) membrane.
- Avoid hot, direct, intense sun when applying. Mornings and Evenings are best if it's blistering hot
- Product stays soft, flexible and may have some tackiness, not meant as a constant walking surface
- Apply next heavy coat when it's dry to touch, make sure there is no uncured material underneath. Tacky is ok
- Generally you can apply 1-2 coats per day
- Apply all material until you use up the required amount
- Do not combine Black products with Colored products, use one or the other
- For larger areas, pour out and spread around with a broom, roller or squeegee
- If corrosion/rust is present, use Liquid Rubber MetalSafe Sealant
- Use EPDM/TPO Primer for EPDM/TPO substrates. Use Multi-Purpose Primer for PVC and Concrete Surfaces
- Apply above 10C/50F
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Apply next coat(s) as soon as possible not allowing extended time between if possible
- Safe for Fish and Plants
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
Data Sheet & Safety Data Sheet
I will order from liquid rubber again, used this to paint a large lion water fountain...looks great!
My front porch was nature stoned and after years of neglect, it was crumbling apart and water was leaking into the basement. Two coats of Liquid Rubber Sealant stopped all leaking and bonded the stone securely. And, it looks incredible ! Great product !
Very good product easy to apply and seals very well
Liquid Rubber Color Waterproof Sealant / Coating
It’s finally 100% waterproof. Coated the roof and walls and even the bottom side.
View color swatch at your local Benjamin Moore Store.
Due to Computer Monitors, Colours may not be exactly as shown.