Share this page
Flexible Heavy-Duty Coating
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Liquid Rubber NeoPond Sealant is water based, containing no Solvents and ultra-low VOC's. This means it's safe to use indoors and outdoors with no special breathing apparatus like solvenated products need. Your safe, your children are safe and your pets are safe. We believe you should have a choice in purchasing high quality products that are safe for you and the environment
- USED FOR:Waterproofing area’s to be submerged or in frequent ponding area’s. Common applications include ponds and water features
- See DIY APPLICATIONS for more specific info
- EASY TO APPLY - Basically just like painting except you use heavy coats to build up your waterproof membrane. Open the container and start using. You can close the container and use later if you have left over material. No pot life or working time like 2 component products. Apply by Brush, Roller or Good Quality Paint Sprayer
- HIGHLY FLEXIBLE - UV Stable - Easier to apply and requires less product than competitive products to achieve a fully submersible, fish and plant safe, waterproofing membrane
Apply minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 40 sq ft (3.7 sq/m).It should require around 3-4 heavy coats to achieve a 30 mil. (0.75 mm) (DFT) membrane. 200 sq ft per 5G pail
- Avoid intense sunlight when applying (during exceptionally hot days, consider applying in the morning or evenings)
- Surface must be clean and dry
- Apply next heavy coat when it's dry to touch (typically 4-6 hours), make sure there is no uncured material underneath.
- Generally you can apply 1-2 coats per day
- Apply all material until you use up the required amount
- Do not combine other products or top coat
- Do not apply if rain is forecast within 24 hrs
- Use Liquid Rubber Concrete Etch on Concrete
- Use Liquid Rubber Deck Cleaner on Wood
- Use Liquid Rubber EPDM Primer for EPDM pond liner.
- Use Multi-Purpose Primer for PVC, Wood and Concrete Surfaces to reduce moisture drive
- Apply above 10C/50
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Apply next coat(s) as soon as possible when dry to the touch, not allowing extended time between if possible
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast, or if rain is expected within 24 hours
- Reinforce seams, joints, cracks... with Geo-Textile or Seam Tape
- Allow 3-5 days before filling/water testing depending on conditions
View color swatch at your local Benjamin Moore Store.
Due to Computer Monitors, Colours may not be exactly as shown.