Share this page
- High performance bonding agent
- Improves adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Reduces vapor drive from substrate
- Single component
- Water based, no solvent's and low VOC's
- Applied with a roller, brush or spraying equipment
- Ensure a clean, dry surface before applying
- Performs best on wood and concrete
- Apply 1-2 coats depending on surface
- Apply top coat within 24 hrs and when tack free
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 175 - 200 sq ft (18.58 sq/m).
Data Sheet & Safety Data Sheet
have not used yet, later this week
Love this stuff, highly recommend.
I used the liquid rubber (after applying the primer) on exposed wood on my foundation. It looks great! And the water clean up is terrific.
Product arrived complete and as quoted. The installation videos found in your website were informative and very useful.