Share this page
- High performance bonding agent
- Improves adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Reduces vapor drive from substrate
- Single component
- Water based, no solvent's and low VOC's
- Applied with a roller, brush or spraying equipment
- Ensure a clean, dry surface before applying
- Performs best on wood and concrete
- Apply 1-2 coats depending on surface
- Apply top coat within 24 hrs and when tack free
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 175 - 200 sq ft (18.58 sq/m).
Data Sheet & Safety Data Sheet
Not sure yet will have to apply and see how it performs in the environment.
Works great for waterproofing wooden planter boxes and plant climbing poles. No more warped or rotting wood .
Excellent product easy to work with would buy again .
I got my Gallon ok, I aiso received a quart I tried to cancel, But all is well , but you don,t get five stars