Share this page
- High performance bonding agent
- Improves adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Reduces vapor drive from substrate
- Single component
- Water based, no solvent's and low VOC's
- Applied with a roller, brush or spraying equipment
- Ensure a clean, dry surface before applying
- Performs best on wood and concrete
- Apply 1-2 coats depending on surface
- Apply top coat within 24 hrs and when tack free
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 200 sq ft (18.58 sq/m).
Data Sheet & Safety Data Sheet
Liquid Rubber Multi-Purpose Primer
We just put down primer and deck coating and it looks great. I ordered 10 more gallons of the deck coat and 5 more of the primer. This is a high traffic area so we plan to add a top coat every year. I can't speak to the longevity as we just put in on but I have no reason to think it won't hold up. Customer service is excellent as well.