Share this page
- High performance bonding agent
- Improves adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Reduces vapor drive from substrate
- Single component
- Water based, no solvent's and low VOC's
- Applied with a roller, brush or spraying equipment
- Ensure a clean, dry surface before applying
- Performs best on wood and concrete
- Apply 1-2 coats depending on surface
- Apply top coat within 24 hrs and when tack free
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 175 - 200 sq ft (18.58 sq/m).
Data Sheet & Safety Data Sheet
Both Primer and Liquid Rubber finish were easy to use. I used the products to paint and seal my fish pond.
have not used yet, later this week
Love this stuff, highly recommend.
I used the liquid rubber (after applying the primer) on exposed wood on my foundation. It looks great! And the water clean up is terrific.