Share this page
Flexible RV Roof Coating
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Liquid Rubber RV Roof Coating is water based, containing no Solvents or VOC's. This means it's safe to use indoors and outdoors with no special breathing apparatus like solvenated products need. You're safe, your children are safe and your pets are safe. We believe you should have a choice in purchasing high quality products that are safe for you and the environment
- EASY TO APPLY - Basically just like painting except you use heavy coats to build up your waterproof membrane. Open the container and start using. You can close the container and use later if you have left over material. No pot life or working time like 2 component products. Apply by Brush, Roller or Good Quality Conventional Paint Sprayer
- See DIY APPLICATIONS for more specific info
- LIQUID - COATING - SEALANT THAT CURES INTO A WATERPROOF MEMBRANE - Use on all RV Roofs. For hard to stick surfaces like EPDM (Rubber Sheet like membrane)/TPO(Plastic like membrane), use Liquid Rubber EPDM/TPO Primer to promote adhesion. For PVC surfaces, use Liquid Rubber Multi-Purpose Primer. Can use on other projects around the home as well. Mobile Homes, Camper, Trailer, Metal Roofs, Flat Roofs, Gutters, Sheds, Foundations, Planter Boxes, Interior Basements, Fences, Stucco, Wood, Concrete, Metal and more...
- HIGHLY FLEXIBLE - SOLAR REFLECTIVE - COOL ROOF & UV RESISTANT - Final membrane has over 1000% Elongation and the Sun will not degrade the product while keeping your RV Cool.
Approx. 100 ft2 (9.3m2) per G (3.78L) per coat
Apply a minimum of 2-3 heavy coats
- Avoid hot, direct, intense sun when applying. Mornings and Evenings are best if it's blistering hot
- Use EPDM/TPO Primer for EPDM/TPO substrates. Use Multi-Purpose Primer for PVC
- EPDM is a rubber sheet membrane.
- TPO and PVC is a plasticy type sheet membrane.
- For larger areas, pour out and spread around with roller.
- Apply next heavy coat when it's dry to touch, make sure there is no uncured material underneath. Tacky is ok
- Generally you can apply 1-2 coats per day
- Apply material until you use up the required amount
- Apply above 10C/50F
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Remove painters tape as soon as possible.
- If corrosion is present, use two heavy coats of MetalSafe Sealant as a primer
- Apply next coat(s) as soon as possible not allowing extended time between if possible
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
The Ultimate RV Roof Maintenance and Repair Guide
Your complete guide to getting the most out of your motorhome roof FREE GUIDE | RV Roof Repair
The Rubber Paint arrived very quickly, but I wasn't able to use it because of the cold and wet weather. After applying just one coat all my roof leaks disappeared. I'm 78 and it reminded me of birthday, a piece of cake. Thanks.
Great shipping department, received the product within a couple days of ordering. I had applied a second coat of liquid rubber on RV roof & then made a150 mile road trip with unit; withstood a hard pounding rain for several hours & another road trip of 100 miles with light rains; no leaks. Will apply 2 more coats when returning to home base. Beats using similar products that require a 2 part mixture that cannot be returned to the bucket if not all used.
Thank you so much for your amazing support.
Thanks for making it easy and for answering my questions. Your competitors can't even answer their emails.
Due to Computer Monitors, Colours may not be exactly as shown.