Flexible RV Roof Coating
- Multi-purpose liquid applied coating that cures into a waterproof membrane
- Used for rejuvenating and waterproofing RV Roofs
- Excellent adhesion to EPDM Rubber Roofs and other roof materials
- Flexible, resistant to freeze/thaw cycles
- Water based, no harmful solvents or VOC's
- Color options available
- Approx. 100 ft2 (9.3m2) per G (3.78L) per coat
- Apply minimum 2-3 heavy coats
- Avoid hot, direct and intense sun when applying: mornings and evenings are best.
- Use EPDM/TPO Primer on EPDM/TPO Roofs.
- EPDM is a rubber sheet membrane.
- TPO is a plastic sheet membrane.
- For larger areas, pour out and spread around with roller.
- Apply material until you use up the required amount.
- Remove painters tape as soon as possible.
- If corrosion is present, use two heavy coats of MetalSafe Sealant as a primer.
- Product stays soft, flexible and may have some tackiness while curing.
- You can re-coat when it's dry to touch making sure there's no uncured material underneath.