Decks and Docks
You take pride in the condition, appearance, and performance of your property. After all, your home is something you can pass on for generations—it can be part of your lasting legacy
It’s our mission to help you fulfill that endeavor, and we’re doing exactly that for countless satisfied customers through our Deck Coatings. It’s the hidden ingredient that can preserve your property for decades...
Delivering Pristine Quality You Can Share With Your Family
Here at Liquid Rubber, we understand that quality and performance hold paramount importance. That’s why our Polyurethane Deck Coating is designed to be 10 times stronger than traditional deck coatings and our Cool Foot Deck coating is designed to reduce heat transfer by up to 35%.
The Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating delivers a hard waterproof surface to keep your property in pristine condition, and provides a fiercely durable protective layer to keep your property performing at the highest level.
The Liquid Rubber Cool Foot Deck Coating delivers a high quality deck coating that also reduces heat transfer from the surface to your foot. This product is best for extremely hot surfaces.
From family cookouts to fishing adventures with the grandkids, your deck or dock will be a constant source of happiness and everlasting memories for years to come when it’s wearing Liquid Rubber Deck Coatings as armor.
Produces a Look You Can Be Proud Of
Quality and performance are absolutely necessary, but we know the appearance of your property matters too. That’s why our Deck Coatings comes in attractive colour and texture options that can be applied to deck boards, plywood, and concrete.
Liquid Rubber Deck Coatings gives you a look you will be proud to share with your family, friends, and guests.
Meanwhile, the coating’s waterproof membrane has excellent solar reflectivity and UV stability to enhance appearance and performance. Plus, it’s easy to apply.
Protect your surfaces with Liquid Rubber Deck Coatings to preserve your property—and those everlasting memories—for generations.
- Ensure a clean, dry surface. Use Liquid Rubber Deck & Patio Cleaner for wood or Liquid Rubber Concrete Etch for Concrete.
- Use 1 coat of Liquid Rubber Multi-Purpose Primer (helps reduce peeling, flaking and vapour drive). Apply Liquid Rubber Deck Coating when Primer is dry (tack free) and within 24 hrs.
- Apply next heavy coat of Deck Coating when 1st coat is dry to touch and nothing is wet underneath.
- Read full Application Guideline in Documents below
- See Products Used below
- Polyurethane Deck Coating Smooth versions and Cool Foot Deck Coating can be applied by brush, roller and high quality paint sprayer. Polyurethane Deck Coating Textured versions can be applied by brush, textured roller and textured sprayer.
- Polyurethane Textured and Smooth versions can be used together for creating different profiles (ie. 2 heavy coats of textured followed by 2 heavy coats of Smooth)
- Brush all products between deck boards
- Use up all required material to ensure a long lasting membrane
- Pressure treated wood must dry out before application
- Avoid hot, direct, intense sunlight during application
- Apply above 10C/50F
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Remove painter's tape while coating is still wet
- Do not apply if dew or rain is forecast
- Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 40 sq ft (3.7 sq/m). It should require around 3-4 heavy coats.
- High traffic areas require 1 gallon per 30 sq ft (2.8 sq m)
- Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating Case Study - Doggie Daycare
- Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating Case Study - Fire Rescue Boat
- Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating Case Study - Exterior Patio
- Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating Case Study - Restored Deck