Share this page
Liquid Rubber Cool Foot Deck & Dock Coating
Liquid Rubber Cool Foot Deck & Dock Coating is a brush, roll and spray high-performance, acrylic; elastomeric coating that reduces heat transfer by up to 35% compared to regular paint. The Cool Foot Deck & Dock Coating cures into a durable, seamless; colored waterproof membrane.
Contains no solvents, is non-toxic, VOC-free, and is non-flammable. The cured membrane has excellent solar reflectivity and UV stability.
The Next Generation of Innovative Protective Coatings
- Reduces heat transfer by up to 35%
- No solvents, non-toxic and VOC-Free
- UV resistant
- Seamless membrane
- Easy to apply
- No tackiness
- Color options available
Cool Foot Coating
Apply minimum final thickness of 1 gallon per 40 sq ft (3.7 sq m). It should require around 3-4 heavy coats. High traffic areas require 1 gallon per 30 sq ft (2.8 sq m).
- Apply using a roller, brush or textured paint sprayer to provide a seamless and fully adhered membrane to most substrates.
- Ensure a clean, dry surface free of dirt, dust and loose flaky paint. Can be applied over paint or stain
- Use Liquid Rubber Deck and Patio Cleaner to prep wood and Liquid Rubber Concrete Etch to prep concrete
- For extra adhesion, performance and longevity, use 1 heavy coat of Multi-Purpose Primer.
- Brush products between deck boards
- Apply above 10C/50F
- Apply next heavy coat when it's dry to touch, make sure there is no uncured material underneath.
- Avoid hot, direct, intense sun when applying. Mornings and Evenings are best if it's blistering hot
- Avoid contact with solvents and solvent type adhesives
- Do not combine Black products with Coloured products
- Curing time depends on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Apply next coat(s) as soon as possible not allowing extended time between if possible
- Generally you can apply 1-2 coats per day
- Do not apply later in the day if Dew is forecast
I have not received my full order so I can't give a review
Have been a satisfied Liquid Rubber customer for six years. Thought you might like to see two uses I've found effective, efficient and that produce great results.
Waterproof sealant for inside of a boat and Cool Foot deck coating over cedar for boat floor. See photos. The white Cool Foot made a great coating for floor boats and I sealed the entire inside of the fiberglass boat with the black sealant both to waterproof and seal the scratchy fiberglass.
We.tried on a composite deck and there is a difference in the temperature but not as much I thought there would be. This is in 90 degree temperatures .
Due to rain rain rain I have not been able to use your product as of yet...but anxious to use it..check with me in about 2 months when things should be dry by then...thank you
View color swatch at your local Benjamin Moore Store.
Due to Computer Monitors, Colours may not be exactly as shown.